Improve Crop Quality By Having The Cleanest Air Possible
Patented Bipolar Ionization
How can a single technology do both? Sounds like a stroke of genius, and in a way, it is.
Based on a technology pioneered by Albert Einstein himself, developed the best indoor air purification system available today.
The process, bipolar ionization, delivers ionized oxygen molecules into the air space that can neutralize many chemical compounds and VOCs, sterilize mold and bacteria, and attach themselves to airborne pollutants such as dust, pollen and smoke, causing them to weigh enough that they drop from breathing areas. Over 95% of all airborne pollutants are eliminated from breathable air in only 30 minutes when our system is at work.
Benefits of BiPolar Ionization
Bipolar ionization provides a huge range of benefits, including:
- Reduced dust and mold particles. Bipolar ions that bond with contaminants gain size and mass and drop to the floor, or return to the filter, making them easily cleaned from the air we breathe.
- Reduced odors. Bipolar ions break down odors at their source and eliminate them — no masking or diluting!
- Reduced VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds). Bipolar ions break down toxic gasses and compounds from dangerous chemicals such as cleaning products, pesticides, paints, solvents, mold, mildew and more.
- Reduced bacteria and viruses. Because bipolar ions negatively affect the DNA of bacteria and viruses, you’ll protect your space’s inhabitants from illness and disease.
- Improved energy conservation guarantees you’ll reduce your energy bills because you’ll spend less on heating and cooling ventilated air. With our technology, you’ll recycle conditioned, purified air instead.
- Reduced static electricity. Bipolar ionization naturally neutralizes the air, eliminating static charges.
- Significantly reduced maintenance. There are no filters to change or collector cells to clean. Simply replace the ionization tubes every two years.
- A safe, natural and environmentally friendly process. Our patented bipolar ionization technology uses no chemicals, heavy metals or mercury, and produces no harmful by-products such as ozone or ultra-violet light.